Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Book Review...


CAPE REFUGE (BOOK 1)
written by TERRI BLACKSTOCK
Book Description:
When Thelma and Wayne Owens are found murdered in the warehouse where they held their church services, their son-in-law Jonathan is arrested for the crime--but his wife Morgan and her sister Blair, Thelma and Wayne’s daughters, are confident that he didn’t do it and set out to find the real killer.

Book Review from Kim Hogue: 
First of all let me just say that I love Terri Blackstock and mysteries. I loved this book and the entire series for that matter. As with any first book in a series, you have to get to know the characters. This one may start a little slow for some, but I love the character driven stories, so I was absolutely fine with it. I felt like this book had two parts. The mystery surrounding the murder of Thelma and Wayne is very suspenseful. You think you know "who dun it" but then it goes a different direction and you aren’t sure. The other part is how each of the characters deals with the situation in their own ways with their faith, or lack thereof. I was hooked early on and couldn’t put it down. I also couldn’t wait to read the next one. I hope you enjoy it like I did.
MSRP $14.99

No comments:

Search This Blog