Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recipe... Pumpkin Butter Pie


This easy pumpkin pie is made with pumpkin butter, cream cheese, and whipped topping.

8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 jar pumpkin butter, 9 to 12 ounces
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups whipped topping, thawed, and more for serving
Prepared graham cracker crust

Preparation:
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth and well blended, scraping the bowl occasionally. Fold in the 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread to smooth the top. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.

1 comment:

Crystal Laine said...

I love your recipes! I wish I lived closer to your store--I'd be a regular!

I had to link this one on my Facebook page. Too yummy.

Praying you are doing amazingly well.

Search This Blog