Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am thankful for...

-The love of the Lord who is ALWAYS with me and surrounds me with comfort.
-My wonderful daughter who fills my heart with joy. In the good times and bad, she means the world to me and I can't imagine my life without her.
-My husband whom I love more and more every day. He is such a wonderful daddy.
-My Mom who I look up to and admire and who loves me no matter what.
-My Sister who loves me and helps me in every way she can and always listens to me.
-My Dad who always listens to me when I call him crying!
-My brother in law, Mark, who gets sucked in to helping me often, but never complains about it!
-My niece Emma who calls me "Aunt Kia" that I am so close to. She is so sweet.
-My niece Hannah who is spunky and funny!
-The rest of our family who loves Heath and I. What fun they are!
-My wonderful friends who love and support my quirks! The ones who I can laugh or cry with and say anything to. You know who you are and how I love you! You are so special to me.
-My home. So many are without a home right now, and I am so thankful that our family has a roof over our heads.
-The opportunities I am given every day to share the knowledge of the Lord with everyone I run into. There are many across our world that cannot freely speak of the Lord. What a blessing that we are free to speak of His sacrifice.
-The store that allows us to have books, bibles, and other items that will show the world His love.
-The many people I have met because of having Kira's Cottage. I meet so many wonderful people every day.
-The things I have learned (good and bad) because of having Kira's Cottage
-The opportunity to keep learning about the Lord every day.

There is so much more...
I pray that everyone has a blessed thanksgiving!

No comments:

Search This Blog