Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Monday, December 14, 2009

Most wonderful time of the year!

I love this time of year. I love the lights, the decorations, the happiness on the kids faces when they see the lights and decorations. I wish that it was like that year round. I love the wonder of it all. I love walking in stores and seeing the decorations. It is beautiful and fun. Not because of the commercialization of Christmas, because of the beauty. I pray that you all take time to look around and see all of the fun things this Christmas season.

I see it more clearly now with Morgan in my life. She is 3 this year, and she loves driving through neighborhoods to see the "pretty lights." I love it when we drive through downtown Franklin. She loves seeing the snowflakes all lit up. The first thing we have to do whenever we get home is turn on the Christmas tree. And when it snowed the other day, she was so excited!

It is so wonderful seeing all of these things through a child's eyes. Little things that we might take for granted mean so much to a child. SO, I pray that we all take the time to look around and enjoy this special time of year. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. The birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ and his abounding love that never ends. The joy in life. The beauty in everything God has provided us with. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Search This Blog