Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have had many people ask us this very question since we moved to our new location. I have thought and thought over and over again...how do I answer this? I absolutely love our new location. We have so much more space and it is simply beautiful!

Have we gotten new business? Yes, we have. We are getting new people in here daily who never knew that we were across the street for so long before we moved over here!

Are we gong to survive in this poor economy? Well, the answer simply is I don't know. I have thought and prayed about this question over and over again. When people ask me, I don't know whether I should sugar coat the truth, or tell them exactly how it is. I've decided that we are all a community of believers and I don't want to lie.

It is not easy at all. I want all of you to know that before we moved, we all prayed and prayed and asked the Lord to show us what He wanted us to do. None of us made the decision, it was the Lord. I know that He wanted us to move locations. Nothing was without Him.
Our goal for the store is to be here as long as He wants us to be. We want to help our community as much as we can. We love being here every day to serve Him by getting the resources out to this community. We want to continue to support ministries in our area and support as many charties as we can. But I will be honest and say that each day is hard. We don't know how many people will come in and we are still desperately trying to get the word out about our store. We are still trying to get the word out to Churches in our area, but it is difficult. We want to be able to help all of the churches in our area, but it truly is hard to get in with churches. If they are already ordering online, they may not want to change. That is the truth.

This is true for most small businesses right now, but I know for a fact that the entire Christian Retailing industry is struggling. It is sometimes hard to compete with the internet and quite frankly, Walmart.

I am not telling you this to be negative or complain at all. I simply want to tell you that we need your daily prayers. We will know by next spring if we can make it. I am praying that we can...but if the Lord is ready for us to move on, that will have to be.

I want you all to know that we soooo appreciate all that you do every day to help support the store. We wouldn't have been here this long if it wasn't for any of you. I am so thankful for all of our wonderful customers and friends I have made through the store. I pray that we will be here for a long long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have told a few families from our church, that live in Franklin, about your store! Hopefully you'll see some new faces! :)

Search This Blog