Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Friday, September 10, 2010

Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World


I am in a wonderful bible study with a fabulous group of gals from around town. We have lots of fun! Right now we are studying the book: Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World.

It has been so gratifying so far. I have already learned so much and I am only in Chapter 4!


The part that has touched me the most so far is chapter 3. I was lying awake one night worrying about things (again) and I decided to get up and read. Guess what chapter I was about to read...? Chapter 3 which was all about what...? Worrying. God was speaking to me again. It was amazing. I spent the next 30 minutes reading and looking up passages about worrying. It really spoke to me...


I will continue to post about the book throughout our study...

No comments:

Search This Blog