Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kira here...

Sittine here on a gloomy January day. I will admit it, I dislike winter! I don't like the cold and I truly dislike the snow! So, on a day like this it is good that I am on the inside...Hot coffee is important on a day like this one!

Sometimes I can feel a little blue in the winter because of the cold, so for me it is good to stay kinda busy. Here at the store we are looking forward to fun events that will get your family out and about on those cold winter days to have some fun!

This weekend will be our first Second Saturday Storytime! Praying it is a success!
We are also looking forward to this month's book club book, Predator by Terri Blackstock.

Working on our Fourth Friday Family Fun Night for January. Still working out details, but it will include great food!

Hope to see you soon at Kira's Cottage Christian Store!

No comments:

Search This Blog