Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday!


Well, I have been working on many little projects this week, including updating our website. I am hoping with the help of a class I am taking that once it is finished, the website will be easier to visit!


I am also learning to be more organized...with certain things anyway! This is alot of work for me, but I am working on it and I know will be well worth it in the end! Praying all of you are having a fabulous week! I am finishing up Screwtape Letters for our Book Club meeting tonight (look for a book review early next week) and we also have storytime today at 1:30. I hope to see you!

No comments:

Search This Blog