Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rainy Day in the Neighborhood....


It's raining, It's pouring, I would love to be snoring! :)

On this gloomy day, I am thinking about all of the wonderful people in my life who are ill right now or are struggling. Some are in the hospital now, one has just gone through a very long surgery and is recovering, one just had a baby but will be seeing her husband back oversees in a week...So many that I know are going through hardships. Life sometimes is just plain hard...I have my moments of worry and struggle. Money is tight and business isn't always good, sometimes it is bad...but I am relying on God to make it through.

I pray that on this rainy day, you will Praise the Lord, Thank the Lord, and Trust Him in your struggles. I have no idea what each of you are going through on this day, but He does, He loves you, and He wants to be your comfort...

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and He helps me..."
Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Search This Blog