Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crazy Love Review

I finally got Crazy Love done last night and I wanted to share what I thought of this book by Francis Chan.

This is the first book I have read by Francis Chan and I got alot out of it. Do I agree with everythign he says? Not sure and would like to prayerfully think about his statements and decide what God wants me to think. However, all of the pages in his book really made me think...

What do we do for God on a daily basis? He sure does an awful lot for each one of us...and he doesn't have to. He is GOD. He doesn't have to love us. He doesn't have to care for us, listen to us, help us. But, he does. He didn't have to send his son Jesus to die on the cross for us, but He did.

So, what do we do for Him? Do we read a chapter of our bible because we truly want to, or do we just feel like that is what God wants us to do. So to feel better we read a few pages and forget about it.

Do we really praise Him? Do we pour our heart out in love and adoration for Him and all He does for us? Or do we say "Thank You Lord...and by the way...can you do this for me?"

Do we do for others? Do we honestly give our time and ourselves to other people because we want to or we just feel like it's "the right thing to do."

These and other questions are asked in Crazy Love. It really made me think...What do I do for God? It made me realize I need to do more. I think we all might need to...Not because we are supposed to, but because we want to...for our God who loves us UNCONDITIONALLY.

No comments:

Search This Blog