Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Monday, January 9, 2012

My plan...

Well, this week I am heading off to Atlanta, Georgia for a conference for Christian Retailers. I am really excited because for the first time ever in my life, I've been asked to speak! I will be talking about our Book Club at Kira's Cottage (Beyond the Book.) I am sooooo nervous, but so thankful and blessed that I was asked! The good Lord is going to have to give me courage, because I cannot do it on my own. I know that He has given me this opportunity for a reason, so I am praying that He will give me the right words to say.

I was putting my plan together this morning on all I want to share...and it really is exciting! I have a 15 minute time slot. At first I thought: "Oh my goodness, 15 minutes is WAY TOO LONG!" But, as I am going over everything, I am nervous that I won't have ENOUGH time! lol
I love our Book Club so much, and when I think of all I have learned through our book club, I don't want to miss a thing!

I am also excited because I will get to hear other Christian retailers speak on other various topics, as well as meet one of my other marketing mentors, Bob Negan. Please pray for good weather and safe travels for us this week. I can't wait to come back and share what all I learned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it, Kira! Be yourself, have fun, and do a run-through with someone. Then practice, practice, practice! Have a hard copy with you to help you keep track of where you are in your talk. Pretend you're in front of our bookclub as you talk! :) Well, ok, that could be scary! Anyway, here's praying you'll have a fantastic time!
Shelia

Search This Blog