Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bedtime crying story...

So, tonight as I am reading Morgan her bedtime story, I start to cry. The book I found her at the library I got because A. The illustrations were awesome. And B. the theme was about books. Hello...2 of my favorite things! So, I had no idea that it would be a story that would bring me to tears.
The story was..."The Fantastic Flying Books or Mr Morris Lessmore."
Apparently, this was an academy award winning animated short before it was a book. Since I have been
Icing under a rock for the last few years apparently, I had no idea what the story was about. Though it is really a simple story, it really is a beautiful representation of life! Please read it! I am now going to go purchase it from my local bookstore :)

Click here for all the details!



No comments:

Search This Blog