Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Day of Ickyness!

Today I have felt under the weather. Silly colds do not help the brain at all! I was feeling sorry for myself and realizing that daytime tv is WRETCHED! With nothing to do, nothing to watch, and feeling miserable...I decided to be thankful...

I am so thankful I was able to stay home and get the rest I needed today. Tomorrow I can hopefully feel up to getting back to the very large to do list. I am thankful that my only worry for today was when my nose would open up and stop hurting. I an thankful for my hubby that made me chicken soup and coffee. I am thankful for my sister who came all the way out to my house on her birthday to get Morgans backpack that I forgot to send this morning. I am thankful for my little girl who ran in and gave me a hug after school and immediately asked how I felt. I am thankful for my mom who bought pizza for us so I would not have to cook. I am thankful for a friend who I have not been able to see for awhile writing me to make sure I was ok. I am thankful for my love of classic films like An Affair to Remember that still make me cry! I am thankful that I am writing this right now to you...so much more...

So, no matter how crummy the day is, step back and think of your blessings, no matter how insignificant they may seem. They can really add up, and you might even lose count!

No comments:

Search This Blog