Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Me, Myself, and I

So.. I was thinking of the diverse things that I enjoy. I have a wide range! This describes me to a T.

I am a Jesus girl! Love Him, Trust Him, and am so thankful for Him! I adore my family. I love to play with Morgan and watch her grow. My friends rock and I am so thankful for them. I love Disney EVERYTHING! From pink princesses to daring pirates...they all are dear to my heart! Disney World is my "Home Away from Home"...truly.

I love the Twilight Saga and am on Team Edward all the way. Hobbits from Lord of the Rings are also dear to my heart. I love art and am so thankful of my artsy creativity. I love to read, love to listen to music, and love to watch You've Got Mail. I've tried things, failed at things, grown from things that I have lost and held dear to my heart. I was a Christian Retailer who put everything into my store...loved it, lost it, grew from it, still learning from it. I am an entrepreneur at heart. I love coffee and drink it often. I love Facebook and love conversing with people. I love to teach my artsy students and love to party with them too! I hate sports, I love my iPad, I am not good at cooking...but I try, I hate to clean, I am unorganized, and I am a true dork at times! I lose my keys often, make random sentences into songs, and act like a complete goof often!

This is me... :)

No comments:

Search This Blog