Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yesterday's Email...

I'm sorry to everyone who read my email yesterday. It was a really hard day. I want to always stay upbeat and positive to everyone, but I will admit, there are some days that it is hard. Our goal is to stay here to continue to serve the community. Some days are just harder than others. I want to thank all of you who are praying for Kira's Cottage Christian Store. I always need to remember to Trust in the Lord. We all need to remember that. We all have rough days. He is the one that will always get us through.

Look for our newsletter later in the week. And I also want to congratulate Patty Kinney who one our contest last week for a Life is God t-shirt! We will have another fabulous giveaway later in the week!

1 comment:

Karen Jones said...

Hey Kira! Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and the store every day. I know that with our community and each individual one of us in the community taking the economic hits that have been placed in our paths, it has been quite a stuggle for many. I cannot imagine what it is like to be concerened both with your family, business and self all at the same time in these rough times. Just know that the Lord will provide and that there are many of us in the community that will do our small part to keep such a wonderful, needed store in this community. I know how easy it can be to feel overwhelmed by the tribulations that are placed on each and every one of us. But remember one thing, if He brings you to it, He will bring you through it! With the last 12 months being such a tragic time for me, it is my faith that has helped me to get through. I just cannot imagine how the ones that do not believe get through all of this alone. It is not by chance that your "little" store has helped keep this community in focus on what really is important. I pray that you and your store will continue to help grow this community in its faith. If only every community has something as special as we do by having you and your store! God Bless You! Karen A. Jones (kjones@myrgroup.com)

Search This Blog