Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Book Review...

Forever Christmas
by Christine Lynxwiler


Book Description:
After two broken engagements, Kristianna Harrington forsakes her dream of a December wedding and focuses her attention on her Christmas shop in Jingle Bells, Arkansas. When a handsome lawyer proposes changing the town's name, Kristianna has jumbled feelings. Will her heart discern the truth before her town and her holiday spirit are extinguished? 288 pages, softcover from Barbour.

Book Review by Kira Brant
Let me just say that this book was completely my cup of tea! Forever Christmas was a charming book that reminded me of a combination of "You've Got Mail" & "Runaway Bride" with some Christmas thrown in! There is romance, drama, comedy, and a few twists and turns!

Kristianna reminds me of...me. She owns a store in Jingle Bells, Arkansas. This town once was thriving with tourists due to it's year round Christmas time theme. Everything in the town is Christmas. (I especially want to visit Candy Cane Lanes to bowl!) Due to the threatened economy, business is down and the town is slowly dying. To save the town, they want to bring in a Bass Pro type store named Summer Valley. The catch is that the Summer Valley Sports Store wants to change the name of the town to Summer Valley! That would obviously change the entire entity of the town!

So this story is all about Kristianna and her fight to save Jingle Bells, her store, and her entire being. She learns alot about her friends, her family, and about herself. She can be a bit of a drama queen, but maybe that is why I love her, because I hate to admit, I can be sometimes too! Especially when it comes to my store and finances!

I cannot wait to read other books by Christine Lynxwiler!


No comments:

Search This Blog