Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ramblings for today...

Do you ever feel like in your life that things are just status quo? Things stay the same no matter what...In my life recently, I have been overwhelmed by things. I have been stressed, but it is always the same each day. I don't want it to be like that anymore.



I ultimately made a big decision to start cutting out "projects" in my life that don't fall into the most important areas of my life. If I am going to do something, I want it to mean something. Let me rephrase that...I need to do things that the Lord wants me to do... I told a friend the other day that some days I feel like butter spread on to much bread...



I LOVE the store. I feel like we are here to serve the community and I want the Lord to show us all the ways He wants us to do that. I can't continue to do things that the Lord didn't show me. I think sometimes we all get so focused that we lose sight of what matters most.


I think that is all for now...

No comments:

Search This Blog