Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday...

Unfortunately we had to be closed yesterday due to an unforseen circumstance...a power outage. I was pretty bummed. There was nothing I could do about it, but I was disappointed because of the big sale we were having.

I have been honest with all of you when I say that things are a struggle for the store...so I immediately started to worry. Those of you who know me well know that I am a CHRONIC worrier. I have posted about this before. I worry about everything. I worry about things that might or might not happen months from now. It is ridiculous really. But a wonderful person yesterday reminded me that God does NOT want us to worry. We are supposed to put all of our troubles to Him.

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life ? Matthew 6:27

Over and over again the bible says "Do Not Worry", yet it is so hard sometimes. I pray that we all can remember to put ALL our fears and worries to the Lord. He will comfort and protect us!

No comments:

Search This Blog