Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Book Review from Kim Hunter!


Who Is My Shelter - Neta Jackson

I have been waiting so long for this - book 4 in the House of Hope series - and it was totally worth it! If you've already read the first 3 books, you know there was a huge cliffhanger at the end of book 1 (if you haven't, then I suggest you buy book 1 and 2 at the same time!). "Who is my Shelter" does a great job of wrapping up Gabby's story. It ties up all the loose ends left at the end of book 3 but still leaves you wishing for a bit more just because you loved all the characters so much.
The recurring theme throughout the story was rooted in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight". There was not a more perfect verse to speak to my heart when I was reading this! If you feel like you've been wandering without direction, don't know where to turn in times of trouble, or just need some encouragement then I would highly recommend reading this and the entire House of Hope series.

No comments:

Search This Blog