Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Club title of the month...

Well, I will admit that I am not always great about getting books read. I actually LOVE to read, but sometimes with work, having a 4 year old, and liking sleep, it doesn't always "fit in" where I want it to. This month is another fine example of my lack of time management skills in the reading department. Book Club meeting is tonight, but I am only on page 161(out of 426.) But I will say that I am really enjoying the book! The fun thing is that all of us in the book club don't always agree on whether we like the books or not. I think there are some differing opinions this month, but this one seems to be right up my alley!!!

This month's title is Damascus Way by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke. Even though I wont be done by the meeting tonight, I PROMISE to finish the book over the weekend and write a review next week!

No comments:

Search This Blog