Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Review from Kim Hunter!




Demon: A Memoir
by Tosca Lee

Book review by Kim Hunter
Most of you have read the biblical account of creation, the flood, the birth of Jesus, His crucifixion, etc. Some of you may have even studied them in-depth. But have you ever wondered how those events would have been perceived through the eyes of a fallen angel - a demon? I didn't think so; me either! This book presents a fictional, yet completely fascinating, view of how all these events transpired from the stand-point of Lucian, a demon who feels compelled to share his story with a young man named Clay. When Clay asks why Lucian would choose him, Lucian's answer is, "Because my story is your story." As the events unfold, Clay learns how this is true, not only for himself, but for all of us. Be sure to read the author's notes at the end of the book to see where some of his inspiration and biblical basis come from. I hope you enjoy as thoroughly as I did! And while it may be a work of fiction, I know I'll never think about demons the same way again!

No comments:

Search This Blog