Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Book Review: I Talk to God about How I Feel



We are reading I Talk to God About How I Feel for Storytime today (1:30pm) and I was reviewing it this morning. It is such a wonderful book for not only kids, but adults too. It makes you remember the innocence of childhood.


Each page spread discusses a different topic. "Sometimes I Feel Afraid." "Sometimes I Feel Sad." "Sometimes I Feel Worried..."and so on. It is such a wonderful book on how to incorporate God into even your smallest of feelings.


Even if you can't bring your kiddos down for Storytime today, you have to check out this book.


MSRP $15.99

No comments:

Search This Blog