Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Memories...

It's funny how books play a huge part in your life when you have a child. Even if you don't like to read, it seems like when you have a child, you have either a desire to read to them or a desire to have them read to by someone. My little girl, Morgan, loves to have books read to her. She will get on a kick of one book and have it read to her over and over and over until Mommy and Daddy are really tired of the story! But, it is wonderful that she enjoys it so much!

I've always loved to read. At certain times in my life I read more than other times. When I was in High School and College I read all the time. I would pick up a book and read it in a couple of sittings...Now, it's a little harder, but no less enjoyable. I may not get to read as often as I like, but I love turning the page of a book you just can't put down! You know that feeling, when you just cant wait until you can pick the book back up to see what happens. Or even though you are so tired and can hardly keep your eyes open, you just have to keep turning the page! It's a departure from real life, an escape of enjoyment that you can envision however you want. Its like a mini vacation.

I pray that as I continue to read to Morgan that she continues to grow in her love of reading...Whether its knights, princesses, mysteries, romance, or even drama, I pray that you pick up a book and take a "vacation." It will be well worth the time!

No comments:

Search This Blog