Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Friday, April 13, 2012

Disney is my joy!

Many of you know that my sister Kimi and I are Disney Travel Consultants. Whenever we call the main customer service for help, they are ALWAYS so nice and helpful. They always end the call with "Have A Magical Day!" I Love that! It makes me smail every time! It made me think, even when we are having a bad day and things aren't going the way they should, it's nice to think of all the blessings you have. We all have blessings, even when they are maybe hard for us to find at times. We all have our ups and downs...but when you get down, try and think of the goodness in your life...and remember to "Have a Magical Day!" º0º

No comments:

Search This Blog