Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Monday, September 17, 2012

love love love

This is the time of year I really love... I adore summer and the warmth, and I long for spring in the middle of winter, but fall is so much fun! I love wearing blue jeans and hoodies, making s\'mores on the fire, watching the leaves change, going to festivals, and gearing up for tongs to come. When the store was around...it was my favorite time of year to decorate. I find myself looking for things around my house to decorate. I am buying myself a fall wreath this week and plan on hanging it on my front door...(haven\'t done that in years!)

I am nervous though...I have a festival coming up in a week and a half and I feel not ready. Again I\'m dealing with self doubt, but I am anxious to see how it goes. More to come in the next few days on my progress. Lots to do in not so much time!

No comments:

Search This Blog