Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Night...

It's Sunday night. Morgan is in bed and I am sitting here watching my guilty pleasure...Breaking Dawn. This week is going to be a big week...lots of lessons and a big group Friday night at a church in Mooresville. I am so thankful that The Lord keeps showing me new ways to get the word out about the studio. Along with that, Kimi and I are getting all kinds of referrals for our Disney Travel business. So awesome!

Though we still might have money issues and still struggle with things, I am blessed. I pray that no matter what, God will continue to show my all of my blessings, even when things aren't the greatest.

I think of all of the illness in the world, all of the struggles, all of the problems...it can be overwhelming...but I just try and keep focused on the truth. God is in control no matter what.

Praying everyone has a blessed week!

No comments:

Search This Blog