Pages

Contact

169 E Jefferson St* Franklin, In 46131
(317)-474-4889* The Art Of Kira Website * Facebook Page*Pinterest Page

Calendar

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thinking...

I'm sitting here thinking of my studio and the things that need to get done in the coming week, and I am excited about it. I love going to "work" to organize, create, and teach! I love being able to share my love of art with everyone. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed it...until God brought it back to me...
Be assured, if you come to any of my classes, you will have fun! You will learn...but not to be the perfect artist or how to be the best painter, but to enjoy what you are creating!
Here are a few pictures showing the fun we have had lately...and come back tomorrow for details on an upcoming art show!







No comments:

Search This Blog